- Give Everyone Space Seating in meeting rooms and at banquet tables will be spaced to create physical distance. We will set seating based on prevailing guidelines for group gatherings. Session and total attendance will be capped based on the physically distanced floorplans and capacities.
- Wear Masks Our team will be wearing masks that cover their nose and mouth and we ask that you do too.
- Health Screening All event attendees will be asked to complete a daily health screen. If you are sick or feeling unwell, we ask that you stay home or in your hotel room and seek medical care.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitization We are working with the venues to ensure frequent cleaning of high-touch areas throughout the event space. Spaces are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized overnight.
- Contactless Experience & Hand Sanitizer We are working to minimize contact points wherever possible including utilizing digital handouts and resources. Where we cannot create a contactless experience, we will have hand sanitizer available and will frequently clean and disinfect the area. Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be placed through the event space including outside the meeting rooms.
- Food Service When food service is provided, coffee stations will be staffed with attendants, break items will be packaged or individually wrapped, and banquet service staff will serve customers for other meal types. Self-service stations, like buffets, family style service, or butler passed items will not be available.
As a participant in our event, we ask that you:
- Avoid handshakes and contact greetings.Follow all event signage and instructions from the ATD team.
- Respect your fellow participants’ comfort and privacy.
- Stay at home (or in your hotel room) if you are sick with a cough, fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Participants in all ATD courses, events, and meetings are required follow our Code of Conduct.
To view Caesars Entertainment Health and Safety Protocols, click here.